CUSTOMISED PRACTICE PLAN & MATERIALS
Get to your goals…faster!
- Not sure what to practice? Or why?
- Need help identifying your goals, and breaking them down into achievable steps?
- Looking for a personalised warm-up, practice and cool-down routine that suits your voice, your goals and your schedule?
Learning music is a progressive experience. We learn new skills, master them, then build more skills on top of them. Your practice plan needs to consider not only the skills you are developing, but also your goals, lifestyle, and how much time you want to spend on music. Once we have established these fundamentals, we can plan out a step-by-step path to achieving your musical goals.
DEVELOP AN EFFICIENT PRACTICE ROUTINE
- How much to practice
- When and when not to practice
- How to practice when you’re really busy
- Do you get to the end of the day and realise that you forgot to practice?
- Do you ever wonder how the most effective musicians practice?
It’s no secret that practice makes perfect, but how to practice?! Move beyond the common misconceptions about music practice and find a pathway to improving your skills that is fun and rewarding. Discover what kind of learning works best for you. Train more efficiently, and reap the rewards!