RECORD YOURSELF FOR SHOW OR STUDY
Create a personal and lasting record of your musical achievements…
- Learn how to work effectively in a recording setting
- Use recordings to critique, analyse and develop your music skills
- Use modern digital recording techniques to maximize your final sound
- Know how to avoid common recording pitfalls and deliver a more polished sound
- Publish your recordings online
Performing for a recording is quite different to performing on stage, and requires detail and focus to get it right. Students who record themselves regularly learn how to analyse their performance, fine-tune their delivery, and gain a deeper understanding of their own practice needs. Best of all, you have a great recording that you can listen to over and over again!